The South Russian Institute of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
The Institute was found on January 4, 1992 as the Federal state educational institution of the higher professional education – North-Caucasus personnel centre of the main authority for the training of personnel of the Government of the Russian Federation. In April 1995 the centre was reorganized in the North-Caucasus Academy of Public Administration and in 2010 in the South Russian Institute by joining to the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Moscow).
The Director of the Institute is Vasily Rudoy, Ph.D., associate professor..
The South Russian Institute maintains a position of the leading inter-regional training centre for state servants, specialists in public and municipal administration, economics and law in Rostov, Krasnodar and Stavropol regions and Republics of the North-Caucasus
Mission of the Institute – providing expertise for successful development of the Regions of the Southern Federal District by means of training, supporting and successful promotion of the highly-qualified personnel of public and municipal bodies as well as expert supporting of public and municipal administration reforms.
More than 10 thousand highly-qualified specialists for the governmental bodies of North-Caucasus regions graduated from the Institute as well as 4,500 graduates of the vocational public administration program, 21,000 public and municipal servants who passed the skills upgrading courses.
In 2009 the Institute obtained a state accreditation and confirmed its expertise for the period of 2009-2014.
The Institute disposes in its portfolio the following programmes of vocational education and skills upgrading courses:
- Administration («Public Administration»; «Public and Municipal Administration»; «Human Recourses Management», «Business Administration»).
- Law («Public Administration Legal Support»)
- Political Science
- Economics («Public Administration in the Russian Federation»; «Governmental Regulation of Market Economy»; «World Economy»; «Tax and Tax Policy»; «Economics and Social Policy»).
- Foreign languages («Business Foreign Language»).
Full-time bachelor and master students study at the following programmes:
- Public Administration
- Business management
- Taxes and taxation
- World economy
- Political Science
The doctoral school of the Institute encompasses 15 programs. Scientific Councils in Management and Political Science are working, where more than 200 theses were successfully defended.
Among Institute’s academic staff there are members of various Russian and International Academies. 80 % of the academic stuff dispose academic degrees, every 5-th person is a professor. The innovative methodology and modern teaching techniques are applied in education process, supported by up-to-date results of research in the field of public and municipal administration as well as by popularization of the experience of public authorities activity of the Southern Federal District and others regions of Russian Federation. Departments of the Institute conduct research projects ordered by federal and regional authorities and business, render a number of services in public and municipal administration improvement, as well as social and industrial management technologies.
Scientific conferences and forums devoted to the actual problems of public and municipal administration regularly take place under aegis of the Institute.
Significant line of the Institute’s activity is international cooperation focused on the intensive integration of the Institute into international educational community and the recognition as the active participant of research and education in the field of public and municipal administration.
During the last years the Institute improved its relations with foreign educational institutions of the same profile. The most significant area of the Institute’s international activity is the cooperation with universities from CIS countries.
The Institute cooperates with foreign partners in the field of research, its academic staff regularly participates in international conferences as well as organises a number of ones, in particular with Friedrich-Ebert-Fund.
In 2009 the Institute joined the Network of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe (NISPAcee). Mission of the network members is promotion of the education and research quality as well as support of the development of the higher education at national and international level.
The supervisor of the international activity is Mr. Vitaly Nekrasov – Deputy Director on economics and international relations, Head of Department of Management, Ph.D., professor, Honourable Worker of the Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation .
Our foreign Partners:
- Academy of municipal administration (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Academy of Public Administration of the Republic of Armenia (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Academy of Public Administration under aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus (Minsk, Belarus)
- Academy of state and social construction attached to the Office of the President of Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Belarus State University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Chemnitz University of Technology (Chemnitz, Germany)
- Dnepropetrovsk Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration attached to the Office of the President of Ukraine (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine)
- Donetsk State University of Management (Donetsk, Ukraine)
- German Management Academy of Lower Saxony (Celle, Germany)
- Higher School of Public Administration in Szczecin (Szczecin, Poland)
- International Academy of Personnel Management (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Institutul de Stat de Relatii Internationale din Moldova (Kishinev, Moldova)
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (New York, USA)
- Kharkiv Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration attached to the Office of the President of Ukraine (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
- Kostanay State University (Kostanay, Kazakhstan)
- Lugansk Center of Post Graduate Education (Lugansk, Ukraine)
- Lviv Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration attached to the Office of the President of Ukraine (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Odessa Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration attached to the Office of the President of Ukraine (Odessa, Ukraine)
- Uzhgorod National University (Uzhgorod, Ukraine)
- NISPAcee, the Network of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Regional Centre for Public Administration Reform (Athens, Greece)
- Ternopil State University of Economics (Ternopil, Ukraine)
- Lviv city social society organization «Russian society after A.Pushkin» (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Friedrich-Ebert-Fund (Germany)
- Univeristy of State of Moldova (Kishinev, Moldova)
- Charity Fund “Mission of Progress” (Lviv, Ukraine)
Tel.: +7 863-240-22-02
Vadim Tremba – Head of International Office
tel.: +7 863-203-63-34
fax: +7 863-263-39-24